Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Humor on the Road

Okay, are you ready for some Arizona humor?

I'm canvassing like a dog in Scottsdale. So I decide to grab a bite to eat at a hot dog place - I figured that since I'm working like a dog I ought to eat one! So I order my hot dog with chili. I sit down and notice they're playing Spanish guitar music in the background. Strange I thought. So I was there for 20 minutes hoping the music would change. Nope. It didn't. Oh well, it must be a one off thing.

Fast forward to later in the afternoon - I go to a Chinese restaurant - which are rare in Scottsdale - go figure! I sit down and these guys are playing Top 40 music from the 70's and 80's. Go figure! So I'm eating Chinese food listening to top 40 classical rock and eating hot dogs listening to Spanish Guitar music.

Now, I'm I missing something here? Are they on the cutting-edge of creating atmosphere in restaurants by mixing the food with the different music? I don't know. But I know it was weird.



Check us out at www.sellingrestaurants.com

No comments: